Friday, January 3, 2014

Enough about me...


I have started several other blogs over the course of the past few weeks…but for some reason…though I have felt the urge to start them…I didn’t ever find the urge to finish any of them.

And it was really bothering me for awhile…because blogging is one of my favorite things to do…

But I think that after sitting here right now, attempting to write yet another blog to post…I have realized why I didn’t have the heart to finish any of them…because they were all about me! And my problems! And what I have been struggling with and going through!

Of course I don’t think anything is wrong with that…but as hard as it is to believe…I am kind of sick of talking about myself for once! And rambling on and on about my trivial struggles isn’t really what is on my heart right now. Sure – it is on my mind…of course…but not really where my heart is lately.

It has occurred to me that I really don’t know too much about you! And I apologize that it has taken me so long to realize this…here you are…making the effort to visit me so often and read up on whatever I have to say…and I just have been going along perfectly fine without ever making the effort to know anything about you!

So here’s the deal.

If you feel comfortable enough – then I would like to know 5 random facts about you…and then I would like to know something that I can pray for you for. Anything and everything that you feel you need prayer for…

I have disabled the comments to my post for the sake of privacy – so instead of publicly posting the above info…please feel free to email me the 5 random facts along with your prayer requests!


Just so you feel more comfortable…I will go first =]

Five completely random facts about me….

hmm....

1.     I am terrified of large birds. I don’t trust anything that can defy gravity and eat small children.

2.     I love spiders and any bug that looks peculiar or interesting…particularly any creepy crawly that is either green, see through, or can change colors…I don’t really know why…I just do…I don’t want to cuddle with them or anything…I just think they are so interesting to look at and learn about!

3.     I love doing laundry…I mean…I am obsessed with it. If there are no dirty clothes in the hampers to wash then I will just go through my clothes and wash things that haven’t been washed in awhile…I probably need professional help for this…

4.     One time I started freaking out because I didn’t think my belly button was where it was supposed to be…

5.     I used to be right handed, but when I was little I burnt my hand on the fireplace and had to have it wrapped for a awhile while it was healing and I learned to start using my left hand for things. So now – I write with my left hand…and I do everything else as if I were still right handed.

Prayer request: something you could pray for, for me would be, my brother. I probably love him more than anything else in the world and I just want him to know Jesus and live a beautiful life full of God’s grace and love.

Alright – now don’t forget to send me your stuff.

Please and thank you!