Monday, November 4, 2013

3 & 4

Number Three

Friends.

I love my friends so much.

I am a firm believer that God places each person in your life for a purpose.

And I know that each person in my life plays a valuable role in helping make me into the woman that Christ wants me to be.

My friends are definitely a certain kind of special! After all…they can actually stand being friends with me – so that in itself is pretty dang amazing.

They have been there for me through absolutely everything.

From crying like a baby to laughing like a hyena – I always love being with them.

God has placed so many amazing people in my life. And through the years I have been able to learn to much through them.

From my married friends – I see what true love and selflessness in relationships look like.

From my single friends – I see what strength and contentment means.

Each friend in my life is incredible.


# Four:

Hard times.

I am thankful for hard times because I know that God has allowed them into my life for a reason.

I know that it is impossible for me to grow in Christ, unless I experience trials and pain.

Although, of course I would rather just have been born being perfect and not have to experience any of it, I am thankful each day that God gives me where I am able to experience His love and mercy and grace and His strength.

So even though it can just straight up suck...I am still extremely thankful for hard times.