Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Five


I am thankful that God is FAITHFUL

I know I already said I was thankful for God…but it is literally impossible to think about the things I am thankful for and NOT have something involving Christ come into my head.

I am extremely thankful that my life is in Gods hands.

I am in the middle of a text conversation with one of my best friends talking about what is going on in my life right now.

It is incredible to think about and compare the beginning of this year to where I am now and where God is going to lead me.

I am in the process of doing A LOT of research and preparing for the next “move” in my life and I have found so much encouragement along the way – from my family – to people that I would have never expected it from!

It is incredible seeing God move and work in my life. Scary. But in a very good and incredible way.

Then of course there is always that glimpse of doubt in my mind. That little voice of deceit that just LOOOVVVES to hold me back and bring insecurities…

Then God is ALWAYS right there, ready for battle. Ready to fight off any and every negativity.

At the moment I am pondering something…

God is FAITHFUL.

What does that even mean?!

For the first time in my life – I think I have actually wondered about what being “faithful” even means…

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"
Numbers 23:19

God has made us so many promises…and He is FAITHFUL to fulfill those promises.

In other words…if we are walking with God and our lives align with His will and we pray for Him to reveal to us what it is that He has for us…He will be faithful in placing in us, the desires that He has already PROMISED to give us!!!

How incredible is that.

In all of the inconsistency and let-downs of the world – Christ is the ONE who remains the same. And He never goes back on His word or misguides us.

So again – I am so thankful for Christ’s faithfulness.