Saturday, November 2, 2013

First and Foremost...and Second...


Alright…so for the month of November I really wanted to try to post something different each day about things that I am thankful for…

And look at me…I already failed on day one! Hahahaha…typical

But I am going to try my absolute HARDEST to post at least one thing that I am thankful for each day this month…

I apologize ahead of time if some of them are very short…and I apologize if I miss a day here and there…but like I said…I will try my hardest.

So since according to what my “post date” will be on this thing, it will look like I missed November 1st…even though it is 12:40 at night and technically, since I have not slept at all, it is still Friday to me…I’ll just act like it is November 1st and 2nd and kill two birds with one stone by stating two things that I am thankful for =]

Alright…

Numero Uno:

First and foremost…I am thankful for Christ and His love for ALL of His children.

I know I know…that is kind of like me cheating right? Haha but I don’t care. I have to put Him first because I know I would not have anything to be thankful for if it weren’t for Him, seeing as ALL of my blessings in life come from Him.

I am thankful that He gives me His love. Each and every day. When I least deserve it and when I deserve it even less – because I NEVER deserve it.

He loves me no matter what. And He fills me with love for other people. That is incredible. People that before Him, I would not be able to stand of be around or love. He gives me love for all of His creation…and even though I MAY have a slight inappropriate personality at times…He still turns my heart towards Him and reminds me that He loves ALL of His children THE SAME. THE SAME. THE SAME. Hahaha…okay you get it.

So He is my number one.

#2:

I am thankful for all of my family.

Someone in my family recently passed away and his funeral is tomorrow (Saturday…so today I guess).

He was VERY dear to everyone in my family and everyone who knew him.

When people close to us pass away I think it is always a reminder to just cherish those that God has given us.

I am not going to lie. I may be sick as alllllllll hail of my family at times. And they can say things and do things that drive me absolutely insane and make me think I am off my rocker.

But at the end of the day – I still love them. They are always there for me.

And no matter how much they hound me about needing a husband and starting a family so that they can finally have grandchildren and great grandchildren…I still would hate to go one day without them.

Yeah we have hurt each other a lot…but they’re my family. God knew what He was doing when He put us all together…

I have no idea what He was doing…hahaha…but He does. And that is all that matters.

I am so thankful for them.

Okay…I would probably write A LOT more on both of these subjects…but I just got home and I have to be up for school in 5 hours…so I need some shut eye!