Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eleven - Thirteen

Eleven:

Y.O.U.

My readers.

Without you…my blogging would be all for not! Whatever that means…

But seriously.

You have no idea how much it means to me that you come here for a visit every day and actually take the time to read my ramblings…

My blog would not be what it is without you!

No matter how many times I say that my blogging is more for myself and a way for me to vent and heal and just plain let out whatever is on my mind…I still am not certain I would continue doing it if I did not have you on the other end actually caring about what I have to say!

You are a beautiful piece to my story and I am extremely thankful you are here!

So thank you.


Twelve:

Writing.

I am so thankful to have the ability to write.

Whether it be posting blogs, writing in my journal, jotting down random quotes and songs…I am thankful for it all.

Writing is such an incredible gift when it comes to the process of healing and just working through things.

It’s funny because most of the time when I sit down to start writing something in my journal…I wont even really know where to begin…but as soon as my pen touches the paper…it just all kind of starts to flow out…like with each though that I write down, another one that I had not realized before is being unlocked…

I have learned so much about myself by writing out my struggles and hurts and accomplishments…

Some of my favorite times, just involve me, a pen, my journal, and of course coffee…and it’s just me sitting there…cleansing myself of whatever is going on and discovering where I could go from there…

I love it.

Which brings me to number 13…

COFFEE!

I know.

I know.

I know…

It sounds so petty…

I just sound like one of those mindless-obsessive coffee addicts…and I admit…at times I really can be.

But there is just something about going out for coffee with a friend…

Or just going to Starbucks to get some coffee and study…

Probably 90% of my favorite things involve coffee.

Okay I am not sure if that is true.

But still…I cannot really help that I just love coffee.

There are two ways to my heart…Jesus…and coffee…

Alright maybe a few more…but Jesus ALWAYS first…and coffee…

Haha…