Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ocho. Neun. Tio.

Ocho.

Laughter.

Today, I laughed the harder than I have laughed in a very long time…which is pretty dang hard because I laugh pretty hard………all of the time…………at everything.

It was at a very inappropriate time though…because it was during church…well…pretty much the whole morning at church…

I know…it was kind of rude…and I apologize to anyone who was sitting around me and became distracted by me…especially the lady to the far left of me at the end of the row…yes…I was aware of and ignoring your disapproving glare burning holes through me…

But this is me…and I like to have fun…and some times…yeah, I am kind of immature about it and I do apologize for that…

If I was that annoying girl who was ALWAYS distracting in church and cleaning out my purse and talking to those around me and texting all the time…then that would be completely different…

But there was a time in my life when I was not aloud to EVER laugh or have fun…and I was completely restricted from being anything remotely close to a “happy” person.

So you know what…when I feel like laughing – I am going to laugh!

I will try to be more considerate about it at times where it’s not exactly appropriate…

But today…it was just really hard to control…and it felt really good...

So today…and basically every day…I am thankful for laughter!



Neun. (9)

God-given discernment.

If you ask God to reveal your heart to you and make you aware of what you need to change and work on and where you need to grow…He will do it.

I’ve been praying a little prayer…and God has been answering it in a big way.

God has been showing me so many different things lately that I need to work on…

And it has been difficult…but really amazing.

For instance…

There are some people that just require a little more patience than others…and God has helped me so much with my heart towards them and how I go about communicating with them…

I think that when we have respect for God…then our respect for everything else just falls into place…like respect for ourselves and others.

We are all God’s children and He loves each and every one of us THE SAME.

And lately He has really been convicting me of that and how I go about handling some people…and how when I am impatient towards people and kind of rude...it's not like I am being rude to just SOMEONE...I am being rude to one of HIS children! And I definitely DO NOT want the wrath of a protective Father hanging over my head...

Like with people who REALLY annoy me…

If I’m being honest…I’m pretty dang annoying myself and I’m almost positive that when I start to pray...all of heaven just let’s out a tiring; “What now?!”

haha okay maybe not...but you know what I mean.

So I am thankful for discernment and God revealing to me what I need to work on…I guess I am pretty thankful for patience as well…there yah go! A little two-in-one action for yah!



Tio. (ten)

Kisses from God.

You know – those little unexpected things that happen through out the day that you just KNOW it is God letting you know that He is thinking about you and He loves you…

I love those moments.

I mean OF COURSE He is ALWAYS thinking about us and He loves us more than we will ever know…but I think that it is extremely easy to forget these two things…or at least become distracted to where we are not being consciously aware of them…

So I am SO thankful for when God sends a little surprise my way and reminds me that He loves me so much.